Holistic Childbirth Education
Photography Lorelai Pearson
Holistic Childbirth Education is taught by Tia Rich.
Childbirth education is a time to learn about your options that enable you to make fully informed decisions for you and your baby. They are appropriate for clients planning either a hospital or a homebirth:
These classes encourage parents to let go of assumptions & fears and cultivate a healthy outlook towards their upcoming birth.
Class topics are personalized to meet the expectant parents' needs and interests and include:
* Pregnancy and Prenatal Health
* Optimal Fetal Positioning, how to get baby in the best birth position
* Anatomy and Physiology of Birth: What is my body naturally doing
* Stages of Labor and Birth, what are my baby and body doing and how to cope during each stage
* What to expect at your birth, including what options are available to me at my birth place
* Relaxation and Comfort Techniques
* Your partners role in pregnancy, birth and postpartum
* Postpartum Care and wellbeing
* Baby Care and Breastfeeding
* Informed Care choices for you and your baby
Participants will get a chance to see videos of birth and have a chance to ask the many questions that may have, as well as practicing different coping exercises that may be used in labor and birth.
Diversity is always welcome in the classes, so all forms of birthing relationships are honored be they
a couple, single, or group.
Classes are taught individually to allow for optimal scheduling to fit your schedule and individualized teaching plan to fit your needs.
Four Week Childbirth Education class: Childbirth education is a time to learn about your options that enable you to make fully informed decisions for you and your baby. Class topics are personalized to meet the expectant parents' needs and interests and include: They are appropriate for clients planning either a hospital or a homebirth:
4 classes - 3 hours each
1 Day Childbirth Education Crash Course: This may be a good refresher course for those who have already had a baby or for those parents who maybe waited till the last minute and would like to gather some information before having their baby.
1 day 6 hour class
2 days 3 hour classes
Childbirth Education and Hypnobirth Combination: For those who also desire Hypnobirthing education and Childbirth education sessions that are one on one and scheduled to fit your own schedule
4 sessions which each last 3.5 hours (MP3 trances included)
Please call or e-mail to register for classes 971-533-6496 email@example.com